Personally Identifiable Information
Spinzo collects some personally-identifiable information. Spinzo does not necessarily store all collected information. For example, credit card numbers are never stored on Spinzo's servers. Instead, they are passed directly to a payment-processing gateway where they may be stored and/or processed directly.
The following list describes all personally-identifiable information that Spinzo collects:
- Information you provide:
- Registration information (name, Email address, password)
- Subscription information (Email address)
- Billing information (name, address, phone number, credit card number, expiry date and credit card security code) when you participate in promotions for products and/or services ("Offers") from participating businesses ("Merchants") that have chosen to use the Platform to promote such Offers.
- Information automatically collected:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
The personally identifiable information we collect will never be shared publicly, with the exception of the following situations:
- Your first name and last name will be posted publicly on select ticketed group offers in a list of "See Who's Going". This generally occurs for private group Offers.
Spinzo provides personally identifiable information to:
- Service providers that provide services for Spinzo such as processing payments. Spinzo's service providers are bound by law and contract to protect the personally identifiable information and are only allowed to use the personally identifiable information in accordance with the terms of Spinzo's service agreements with them.
- Merchants, but only to the extent you have participated in an Offer by the Merchant.
Personally identifiable information you provide may be used to:
- Operate and improve the Platform
- Facilitate the redemption of Offers
- Track redemption of Offers and perform other analytics
- Manage Spinzo's everyday business needs such as administration of the Platform, analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of Spinzo's corporate reporting obligations, Terms and Conditions, or to comply with the law.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. "Session" cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons. Your browser usually erases session cookies once you exit your browser. "Persistent" cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile device even beyond when you exit your browser. In addition to using session cookies, Spinzo also uses persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., your Email address and login information, if you have asked to be remembered), and storing your preferences.
Spinzo collects other information that, in aggregate, does not identify you as an individual. The following list described this information that Spinzo collects:
- Information automatically collected:
- City-level geography of IP address
- Browser type/version
- Time zone setting
- Operating System and Platform
- Screen Resolution and Color Depth
- URL used to link to the Platform
This information may be shared in aggregate to the general public. For example, Spinzo may publish a report that says: "25% of Platform users are from New York" or "17% of Spinzo users access the website using an iPhone". This information in aggregate cannot personally identify you or the technology you use to access the Platform.
Any material that you post to the Platform that is not personally identifiable shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Spinzo is free to copy or distribute such material for any commercial or non-commercial use.
Spinzo does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information of children under the age of 12 nor does Spinzo permit children 12 years of age or younger to communicate with Spinzo by Email or any other means.